18.11.07

WHY?!

Why am I still expecting?


I can’t believe that she’s still there in my mind. Every thing was still clear to me; the thoughts of how she looked like and the fact that she was never mine. It’s difficult to see her laugh or even cry without me by her side. It’s difficult to accept the possibility that she has no memory of me anymore. After all, I’ve never had the courage to speak or even make myself materialize in front of her. Damn. What a jerk I am.


So why am I expecting?


I have no idea why. I have no idea why I should even remember her or even know her name. I have no idea why I should expect a buzz from her except her endorsements and group messages. I have no idea why I still remember her favorite color or even the first and last letter I gave her. The letter which I believe is now in some trash bin or recycling center. I’ve tried to forget her but I can’t. The regret that I never had the courage to speak to her still haunts me. The regret when all I did was to look away when I had a chance still resides inside my thoughts. Her smile and laughter still resounds in my ears. She still makes my heart weep for sorrow.


Damn. She made me forget my file case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home