5.11.07

Missing everyone...kahit hindi halata.

I've been missing everyone.

Ironic, isn't it? I meet these people everyday, talk to them, laugh with them; yet I feel somethings is missing. I'm not asking a lot from people; hell, I'm not even asking anything from anyone. I just feel weird lately. Well, weirder than the usual anyway.

Don't ask me if I'm ok. You should know better that I would just say "Ayos lang ako" or " Yep! *insert weird smiley here* " or even run behind you screaming like a kid, making weird "kokey-like" sounds. To tell you the truth, I'm not really ok when I get too "hyper" like that. To be really truthful, a lot of things have really been bothering me lately and I feel that everything might crash around me anytime soon. To be really, really truthful, I'd rather not say anything to someone. Why? because I don't feel like it and I don't even know how to say it. I'm not really a very expressive person. You can even read what's going on in my mind when you concentrate really hard >.<. I really don't like anyone to be burdened by my own problems. I believe it's my resposibility to fix the problems that I encounter. You can just sit on the bleachers and watch as I battle it out myself....against a team of monsters.

I'm really annoyed at all the shit I've been showing the class. Some people have even started seeing behind my mask, yet I still try my best not to show everything. It's not that I don't trust any of you, it's simply because I'm not feeling myself for the past 4 years. I'm not dying from any sickness or anything *knocks on wood*.

Hahaha, no wonder you see me as a weirdo. ; )

Sidenote: I erased the warblog entry before this. Just so you know, it's about 3 people who, for me, badly needs to change. I really hope they do, but if they choose to stay like that, I would gladly accept it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home